When selling a property, you need hard working, dedicated, experienced professionals who TRULY care about YOU. After all, this is YOUR home, YOUR money, YOUR future. Why take a chance? You need the BEST to get the MOST money for your home.
How many homes do they sell each year?
- How long have they been real estate professionals?
- Do they have strong negotiating skills? Do they understand real estate contracts, loan programs, home inspections, title issues?
- Do they know construction? Can they describe a home, and know the difference between what’s structural (important) and what’s merely trim (cosmetic). This will later be critical knowledge during the home inspections.
Then ask yourself:
- Do they listen? Do they truly understand your needs and preferences?
- Are they professional? Resourceful? Reliable? Focused?
- Do they communicate clearly? Straight talk? Real answers?
- Can they solve difficult transaction problems that WILL occur – everyday?
- Do you trust them to do what is right… even if you are not looking?
Then decide: Are you hiring a “friend” or the MOST experienced and skilled agent possible to represent YOU? There is a difference… more money in your pocket. Enjoy the difference!