Thinking about buying a NEW home from a builder? Wonderful! But BEFORE you jump in the car to check out the model homes, please call us!
DID YOU KNOW:
- PLEASE – call us FIRST before stopping by any development. The builders insist that we register you on your FIRST visit!
- The sales staff may be nice but they ONLY represent the builder’s best interests
- We can (and should) represent you in your home purchase to protect YOUR best interests
- There is NEVER a charge to you when we help you buy a great new home
- Our strong construction experience is on YOUR side – we know what’s important, we know the difference
- We know how to negotiate the best price, best terms, and how to get the best upgrades
- We stop any sales pressure from the builder and insure a smooth and stress-free purchase
- The advertised price is the BASE price, plus upgrades and lot premiums (extra charges for specific lots)
- Model homes will showcase EVERY possible upgrade, at often $20,000 to $50,000 OVER the base price
- We will guide you through all the upgrades, as they add up quickly. You may want to upgrade items AFTER closing
- When the development is almost finished, the model home will go on sale, and is often a good deal
• Please see again the FIRST point, above. If we do not register you on your FIRST visit, the builder will NOT allow us to represent YOUR best interests. No sneaking, no peeking until we go there together!