Peter Moritz and the Moritz Team are dedicated to your complete satisfaction in every aspect of your home sale or purchase.
Peter has decades of experience as an architectural consultant/engineer, luxury home builder, and of course real estate agent/investor. He is a long-time local with extensive insight into our unique market. Peter always gives the most current and reliable information so you can make a thoughtful and informed decision. He is an expert in successful negotiations to get you the best results. Of course, there never is any pressure or obligation.
As an added value when you list your home, the Moritz Team provides professional home staging advice, at no cost to you, to offer helpful suggestions to maximize appeal to buyers.
Peter and his team members share the same passion for professionalism, integrity, and strong commitment to every client. They enjoy putting their extensive knowledge and experience in construction, finance, marketing to work in real estate, helping you achieve your real estate goals.
- Ethics Mediator
- Ethics Ombudsman Program
- Professional Ethics Standards Committee
- Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Chamber of Commerce, Distinguished Member
- Builders Association of Northern Nevada
Achievements & Awards:
- Top Real Estate Team, RE/MAX
- Top Real Estate Team, Keller Williams
- Chief Engineer, Rundel/ITE, Inc.
- Patents and Awards for Innovative Designs
- Architectural Consultant for the Oil Minister of Kuwait, on Personal Residence
- Marketing Display Specialist for Napa and Sonoma County Wineries
- Top National Salesperson for Sunnen Products Company
- National General Manager for the Warm Company, Hydronic Heating Systems
- Graduate of California State Polytechnic University, Mechanical Engineering, President’s Honor List